Most businesses use social media to market their services and products but don’t miss another marketing tool that is useful in getting your business noticed. As I work with clients, the one thing they have in common, no matter the industry or the size of the business, there is always a list of contacts. What are you doing with those business cards or your followers on social media? Every social media platform requires that you provide an email address. Create an email marketing strategy that covers all social media.
This equation ends with the same answer: leads, potential clients, followers, customers or referrals. Everyone is not interested in your products or services but everyone may know someone who will need your services and products. Don’t take the chance of just using social media to market your business include your contact list and create an email marketing strategy.
EMAILS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
The question is what do all of the social media outlets require.
The answer is– emails.
EMAIL MARKETING IDEA
1. Your email marketing strategy is all about ensuring that it integrates with your social media platforms effectively and effortlessly.
2. An email system that is mobile-responsive.
3. Use your blog content in your email for an SEO bump.
4. Automate your email content.
5. Use segment tools that target your email contacts.
“An email marketing plan builds your business.”